Opening Dates: July 1, 2020 - October 13, 2020
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we will be implementing the following changes.
- Online reservations are strongly encouraged as we will be operating a smaller fleet and it will minimize interpersonal contact.
- Group size is limited to 6 people max
- We will be offering a full fleet of adult bikes a reduced fleet of kids items (trailers, tagalongs, kids bikes) and NO TANDEMS.
- Tour offerings will be limited to Tour 1 (Myra Canyon Guided/Self-Guided) and Tour 2 (Kelowna -> Penticton).
- The Concession will remain closed until further notice. (NO snack/drink service available at the Canyon).
For the latest updates please see our Facebook Page
We thank you for understanding our limitations during these unprecedented times.
Our team looks forward to welcoming you at Myra Canyon this season!
Great Family Activity
Every year, over 75,000 visitors enjoy the spectacular Myra Canyon Trail which follows a section of the historical Kettle Valley Railway (KVR) over 18 trestles and through two tunnels. This well-maintained, relatively level trail offers spectacular views of the Canyon and the distant Okanagan Lake.
Have fun with the entire family cycling all, or part of this well-established 24 km circuit.
The interactive trail can be cycled in 4 hours at a moderate pace with plenty of opportunity
for photos and short breaks.
On-Site Bike Rentals
Myra Canyon Bicycle Rental and Tours
is conveniently located right at the entrance of the trail in the Parking Lot of the Myra Bellevue Provincial Park (accessed via McCulloch Road and Myra Forest Service Road).We are the first and only company to offer the convenience of on-site bicycle rentals. Our new, quality-branded comfort bikes are available in a variety of sizes to cater to adults and youths alike. We also rent child trailers and tag-alongs (to combine with our adult bicycles) and tandems. All rentals include the free use of a safety helmet.
Guided & Self-Guided Tours Available
We offer Guided and Self-Guided tours for groups of 2 people or more. The tour includes transportation from and to your accommodation in Kelowna or West Kelowna. All tours need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.